Approx. Rs 2.1 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
Use our improved IR Conveyor is at par with quality parameters that is used in various industries for drying, heating etc.The Conveyor is built in metal frame, having the walls insulated with ceramic fibre blanket, in order to keep the heat, given by the heating elements, inside the Conveyor.
• Height quality Teflon Coated heat Proof Conveyor Belt
• Light Weight and durable body
• Separate Control panel
• Micro Processor Based Control
• Lamp life Optimizer Circuit
Advantage of UV Technologies :-
• The use of UV Technology offers many advantages for all print process, including the ability to print on non-absorbent materials. The
• use of solvent free inks or varnish, immediate further processing and extremely high chemical and abrasion resistance.
UV Process :-
UV Curing Systems is a cross chemical reaction when UV. Varnish, Ink applied to object and it pass through under UV Light. It get cure instantly. UV. Curing Systems are available in different sizes and power. It can process through Sheet fed or web offset printing, Screen Printing, Letter Press, Flexo, Gravure, Varnishing or Roller coatings. It is suitable for Paper (Full & Spot), PVC profiles, Wood, Metal, Glass, Vinyl, Flex and So many other products.
UV Light Source :-
• 4" to 40"lamp available with Power of 200 watt to 400watt.
• lamp watts: 200 w to 500w
Explore More Products